Monday, May 12, 2008

For Amanda Yen

A friend told me a friend of her is in despair as her relationship just ended, hence I was told to write something yet this is what I realized so far.

For Love is a feeling that is felt,
For it cannot be seen,
As it is only what we described,
Love, yet, has been in the Heart.

For man has no words for Love,
As man does not understand what's Love,
Yet Love does not betray our lives,
For it is man who betrays Love.

No Love I touch,
No Love I see,
But yet it is Felt,
As I do have love that dwells within my heart.

To understand your pain,
Is just the journey of life,
Yet it is the Heart you have,
That gives you a Life.

Neither it is Love or Life,
You're always the You shall be,
Strong you must for many wonders in Life is around you,
Pain is only temporary, yet Life is just too short to live.

By Jack Ho
P.S: So this is for you, Amanda Yen. Cheer Up and be happy!

No comments: