Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Conspiracy of Jack Ho

It has been really hot lately, but as usual, as it is the dry season and the worst time of the year. I was out for a ride yesterday morning under the scorching heat. The air felt really dry, strong breeze, yet the heat was intense, so I felt like in Kona instead as the heat just felt like as if they were from the lava rocks in Kona. I could feel my throat dot dry up really quick as soon as I gulped down my drink, and the heat just felt like nails penetrating into my skin. But it was a good training after all as I’m still used to intense heat, so at least I know I can race under such condition as my body and mind can take it.

I was supposed to wake up early for a run just now, but I woke up 2 hours after the alarm went off. Then I still wanted to go for the run and realized I have a class at 10a.m. so I was late basically. I feel so guilty for not running just now, yet I will replace it later this afternoon hopefully.

I wanna race, as I’m craving for it and really hungry for it. That pleasure of racing just feels great, greater than sex, as the adrenaline rush just rush through the body and the tension and heat of the race just hit you with no mercy. There is a conspiracy going on right now between me and the Pulau Melayu cyclists. The Pulau Melayu and the Piasau Garden residents have form a cycling group themselves, you can see them training along Kuala Baram road most of the time. Now, the conspiracy is they claimed they are the best and have always been the best because they have been to races, and also they have cycled everyday to Kuala Baram for their training. Look, the route to Kuala Baram in total is only 38km from where they start. I see how funny it is when they claimed they are the best with only 38km of training. I’ve seen how they train many times as I always overtake them and they never could follow me. So, they still claim they are the best. They have also said they are gonna organize a cycling tour, a 2 or 3 days tour I heard, with Time Trial, Criterium, and Classic. Well, they have said it they would organize it last year but it never happened, what a shame at some point. Let’s hope they can REALLY organize the race this year without putting shame on themselves, because I’m hungry for races though and we’ll see who the best is after all. If they can claim they are the best and also said they are better than MMBC, we will who the best is in the race! So have they heard the name of Jack Ho, nevertheless they still do not know who the rider is and what he does. He is keeping himself a low profile, not until the race day itself. Heard they have, fear they have not I suppose yet what the outcome will be is another drama for they to remember for the rest of their lives.

I really don’t like it when people keep saying they are the best where as they are not, because if you are then many people would know. Even I, myself, do not claim the best at all because the world is too big to be the best. So if you start claiming you’re the best, then perhaps it is my game to show you what BEST means. I just can’t wait to race with this bunch of people after all, it will be really fun. I’m ready to take on these people anytime anywhere, because without my group I can take them alone as well as it will be even more extreme. Come on, bring it on!

No comments: