Thursday, May 8, 2008

She's gorgeous!

I was out last night with her for a drink in Coffee Bean, it was a wonderful evening. It was our first time hanging out, and we have a very nice evening in Coffee Bean. A little and a little chat, it was jz relaxing after all. But what surprised me most was people kept staring at us, I didn't know why.

As I was talking to her, I realized the numbers of people kept turning their heads to look at us were actually quite a lot. I felt really uncomfortable with it at first, because it felt like as if they were trying to listen to our conversation. But then I ignored them, as probably they were amazed by how beautiful she is. Well, I must say that she is really beautiful indeed!

So as we left Coffee Bean, everybody in there just kept staring at us while we were walking out. I was thinking to myself whether there was something behind my butt or what. But then, Ming and I had quite a good laugh about how people had starred at us. So I called her Ayumi Hamasaki as she's too gorgeous that's why she got people looking at her. Oh well, I guess many people just tend to have the habits of observing others perhaps.

Besides, it is not the first time for me so weird people are a lot these days. It is much better to be wise about it, because you'll never know if they are stalkers.

No comments: