Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hectic weeks

These few weeks are so hectic somehow, it seems like endless tasks to complete. Right after I came back from Labuan after the swim, I was preparing the exhibition for the bike club last weekend. I was in Parkson for 3 days to look after the exhibition some more, it was really tiring. Now I know how it feels to be in Parkson everyday, though I go shopping or hanging around and never felt that bad but this time I really felt sad for those who work there as it is really hard work.

The bike exhibition was very interesting though, as it was really crowded. At some point, many people in Miri have never seen such advanced bikes before because many people were stunned and shock to know how much it actually cost in order to own the bikes. Of course, bikes like Kuota Kalibur and Cervelo P3C would cost a lot as there are very high tech and made of carbon fibers! But after all, it was great as many people now know Miri actually has cycling sport going on actively.

I met Ming Ming during the exhibition, she's really gorgeous and lovely. I actually met her a few days before in Optiprimus as she works there, but this time I got a close up with her better. She's really nice and friendly, a very lovely girl to talk to. And she always gives away a great smile, that really light my day up!

Bakam Challenge is next Saturday, as one of the organizers I get really busy again. Besides, I'll be the Marshall for the mountain bike leg and I'll be the only one station at the toughest area. I will have to bike in myself 2 hours before the race as the terrain is very hilly over there, it is one man stand against Mother Nature.

No comments: