Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Confession: Heart is a Treasure Chest

Words, they are used to describe what we wanna say and what is around us. As words represent everything around the world, yet there are still things where words are unable to describe after all as nothing is ever perfect. Confessions we have, as it is our modesty from our hearts to say something truly and sincerely to anybody or anyone. But not many people would often confess while they have the chance to because of the lack of confidence and often in doubts. Confession is easy when we think it is because we only we to say it out honestly and sincerely from the heart, feel we must then we would realise how important it is to confess from the heart.

The heart is a chest of treasures, as many secrets of words are well kept within. Only the owner has the key to unlock, but the other half may also have the key to unlock the chest. When a confession is kept too long in the chest, it would soon be neglected and forgotten where chances they are would disappear as time passes by really quick. Thus, the very moment when it is right to confess, perhaps one shall take courage to do so because an opportunity like this will not always come as every second in life is precious. Whether it is a confession of love or anything, it is best to confess during the moment where you feel right because you won’t know if you’re gonna lose that chance by the next moment.

So far, in my life I have only confessed a few times to people I loved and things that I like and love to do. Of course, I felt hard to confess as I felt very nervous because not knowing what the outcome would be so I had no expectations at all. Yet, at least I got to unlock the treasure within as it has been kept for too long and I never felt guilty for confessing. But for now, I guess I have another confession to make as it is truly from my heart.

My confession is there is really somebody I’m in love with now, the one and only as it is not just her that I admire about but who she is within herself. The chemistry between us can be felt certainly, but yet it is still going strong day by day as that is how I feel for her. I don’t know what the outcome will be as I do not have expectations for I do not wanna be disappointed and ruined what is between her and me. She is a very nice person, very lovely, really cute, kind, polite, adorable, honest at heart, intelligent, gently manner with a soft spoken voice, and she is beautiful after all as not just her look but her heart. Her personality is very great as she is very caring with moral attitude within, really kind hearted indeed. Naive perhaps she is but yet she has great dignity and modesty within herself. When I’m with her, I just feel happy and wonderful because the emotions between is a chemistry of the strongest elements. Not just because of that but it is what we share commonly, both thoughts and hearts that make me realise how vital things can be to another person from one another. She is a great person after all, not just the outlook but the heart within. I really admire her with all my heart as she is brilliant at what she does, very talented and impressive. She’s very humble and often well spoken, great attitude she has. She is very matured as well as she has thoughts of her own independently. She is also very determine as what she does, for this is my judgement on her after speaking a few words with her in certain things, and I really respect her to the fullest for she deserves it with my sincerity. Definitely a wonderful person she is, yet I do not know how I’m gonna confess to her in real. I do wish to have her as a companion, but yet I do not know what I am to her as I’m not a mind-reader. I’m a simple person living a simple life, nothing fancy as I appreciate everything little thing I have in my life. I guess I just don’t have the guts to do so as I’m too afraid to, indeed lack of confident. But perhaps time will help for I have hope. It is very true indeed that nothing can be rushed or pushed too hard, go with the flow as the river will never stop flowing in its natural form. For now, the treasure chest in me is well kept and I hope one day a key can be found by the rightful hand. But maybe it would fade away if I don’t treasure it well, yet it is a mistake not to be repeated. Oh well, perhaps there will be a day for me to confess to her so guess I’ll just wait. Smile I have, smiled she has, for we both have smiles every day. Wondering I have, yet time is everything.

So that is just a confession of mine, but not sure if it’s gonna come true. Fate perhaps and faith I have, and then lead it shall for I take a step into it.

By Jack Ho

No comments: