Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Catch my little bread

Guess I'm not gonna write anything for the moment. Just feeling I should stop for awhile, as I'm on to something lately. I know many people have read my articles and like them a lot, I appreciate that and would always have my readers updated. Don't worry, probably I'll write something soon or not too soon.

It is just a matter of time with a matter of choice. Let's just say I found a cloud that rise above my head with sun shiny beneath the cloud, yet the lake is dried as no man brings water to it. What a man does is what it takes to build himself, as he is the only purpose of his own life. Neither I nor God can tell what a person shall do, yet it is up to his own understanding of his own visions. Visions may blind and fallen you into darkness for there is no escape, where as some mankind makes decision from the mind and not the heart. Soil is firm in spring but it is wet when it's winter, yet nothing harms a tree as it stood tall against all that comes. When summer comes, birds sing with joy while flowers cherish with laughter. It is then when a beautiful smile brings a moment of meaningful life that makes a person as a whole, perfectionist it is. Thus, souls and hearts together shall they be while what is blind is another lesson of a journey. Sun waits for no men while clock ticks forward as it should, give no fear for what its worth when the horizon is endlessly beneath your feet.


Written by Jack Ho
Inspired by Ming Ming

No comments: