Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Reminisce

As I am sitting here listening to some of my favorite music, I somehow start to reminisce days of mine. Looking back and see how far I’ve come, it is just amazing how time have passes so fast and still go on.

There were times where I couldn’t carry on in life, yet I still pulled myself together to live on. There were times where I felt glorious and nothing else matters, yet there were only wonderful memories for now.

Dreams still carry me towards my future for I have no regrets in the path I have chosen for my life. The good and bad, both I’ve overcame with pain and pleasure. For the pain I had, it has made me stronger than ever. For the pleasure I had, it has made me a better person as I am now.

For the loves I had, it was a journey that was once I took and never felt regret. For it is life that I had, wonderful there were with happiness and joy that I felt. There bad times as well for nothing are ever perfect, no happy ending but sad yet it was a wonderful journey that I went through. Dramas are always part of everyone’s life, the traumas are just the prevention of all matters.

Friendships I had and have, thank God for it all. Yet, people come and go in life as friendships are just passing clouds for they do not stay forever. Great people I have met and welcomed them to my life, though they’re gone yet their wisdom stays forever.

After all, they are just memories to be remembered. Reminiscing the very days of those, is just like reading a fairy tale.

By Jack Ho

No comments: