Sunday, July 8, 2007

Weekend's Breathe

Starting Point


Cassandra in T1

The Transition Area


I had a great race Saturday, was a duathlon. It was a short race though so I took it as a training, 1km Run/17km Bike/ 5km Run. It was a fast sprint as it was very competitive. But after all, it was a great training and I enjoy it alot. I came 3rd placed, which I was happy enough because my cycle leg was very fast. But after all, I had fun! After the race, all of us were out in the Boat Club for a breakfast and chit chat. It was fun as I have not been hanging around with my friends for so long, so I really enjoyed it alot.


The beach was beautiful that morning, but the rain came somehow. So it was cool and nice after all, lovely morning. After breakfast, I cycled to the office to get to work. It was quite boring in the office though, nothing much to do. At noon, when I was about go home, it rained heavily and no one would fetch me so I had to cycled home under the rain. When I got home, I had to clean Cassandra as she was wet and dirty, pity her! I took a nap after that, then I went off to the pool to do my weight training. I've been feeling really bored at home all these while, as I'm single and I got nothing better to do other than training. Life does feel a little boring without a companion, but somehow I'm enjoying it.


On Saturday, I was out in Hil's house for his farewell party, it was a cocktail party anyway. I met alotta my old friends, especially DAVE ELFORD! He's my drinking buddy last time, as we were always out crawling bars and hunting for girls. I have not seen him for over a year as I've been exiled from clubbing. But I was lad to see him, and we made alotta jokes. Nic was there too, as she has returned from Singapore. I wa glad to see her, she's really my good friend.


Sunday morning was great, I went down to the track to do my training and it felt good. After the track session, I did yoga. It was my first yoga lesson, and I love it! An Indian guy thought me yoga, and he's really good in it. The Sunday morning was beautiful, the morning breeze was cool and beautiful sunshine. So I was down in City Fan after my training. Yoga has helped me alot, I felt so different after meditating. I feel so much more calm, relax, and better. I never felt so good before, but after the yoga lesson I feel fresh and new. So I'm doing my yoga everyday as a training too, because it really helped me to relax myself alot. And I'm not bothered by so many problems anymore, I feel free and peace. Yoga has really given me the calm and peace, and my life has come to a total change...=)

No comments: