Friday, July 13, 2007

Lately...

I've been feeling so bored, nothing else better to do other than my training. But it's been a little hard for me to focus in my training though, as I often lose my concentration. I miss Zaza alot, and the thought of her brings back alotta wonderful memories.

I tried and been doing my best and all I can to not to think of her, but of course I can't deny what the truth is here in my heart. I don't live my life in denial, I've always been straight and honest about myself. So it's really hard for me to avoid and ignore many things in my life.

But no matter what, I really gotta pull my focus together and stay on in triathlon. Kim gave me a quote last night; "Do something everyday that you don't wanna do; this is the golden rule for acquiring the habit of doing your duty without pain"
She's right, and I'm really glad she's trying her best to support me too. She told me I gotta focus in triathlon no matter as my race is only 6 days away, so close! I just feel like banging my head when I think about it.

The yoga has helped me though by helping me to stay calm, which I feel glad as I don't get furious and overreacted anymore. I'm much more calm, and always remain peaceful. I feel like a monk!

No comments: