Sunday, July 8, 2007

Everybody Knew

This morning, I was chit chatting with a fellow colleague of mine. Unfortunately, I was a little suprise to have discover their expectations. Most of my colleagues have always been waiting to tell me certain things about Zaza's family, but it's too late to do so now. It's alright though as it helps me to be more aware of Zaza.

Everybody knew I was gonna be in trouble when I was with Zaza, nothing good would occur. Many of my colleagues have tried to warn me earlier, but it was hard for them as they knew I was so in love with Zaza and I was closed with her mum. Thus, it was tough for them to warn me and tell me the true characters and attitudes of people in Zaza's family, especially her Mum and cousins. Not that I'm saying bad things about her family, nor trying to criticise her family, but it is just facts and truth about them as many people know them well.

A colleague of mine was telling me her story of how she knew Zaza's family members, and how it is to be one of their friends. Zaza's family members have attitude problems basically, that's why many people don't really mix around with them so much unless you're the gossip and disrespectful type. Previously, Zaza has already told me about some part of their family members, and I do pity her as her life has always been disturbed and interrupted. That's why I always told her not to bother about them eventhough if they wan to, but it is hard for her and she lives in that family. So my colleague told me alot more than I have known, and I started to realise how fake can some people be. Thus, it is to my suprise that Zaza's family members are mostly busybody, snobby, gossips folks, disrespectful, inconsiderate, selfish, and most of all they think they are the best in this world!! Zaza's mum expect many things to be perfect, but yet there's nothing can be perfect in this world for sure. I guess it's only in her dream, and hopefully someday she would wake up and smell the coffee. But I pity Zaza as she has to live her life in exile with them. She has alwasy been unhappy because of her mum, I really pity Zaza in this case as she has to be controled by her mum. I really hope her life would be filling with sunshine one day.

I'm not backstabbing them, but this is just what most people have seen in them because they knew them well and also they never wanna get close with them. So another colleague's husband has long knew one day I would be ended up having lots of problems because of Zaza's family. Thus, I did end up having problems like the rumours which broke me up with Zaza. I should have seen this coming, and listen to Zaza's warning too as she has ever told me not to talk too much to her mum but I didn't listen. Thus, everybody has expected something would happen. But at least most of them feel glad that I'm not with Zaza anymore as I won't be trouble. THANK GOD!

No comments: