Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It's Raining..

I woke up around 7 this morning, it's weird because whenever I'm in Singapore I just don't feel sleepy at all though I sleep not for long. I was feeling fresh this morning, so I went off for a run in ECP. There were many people running this morning, mostly the army guys, and also some triathlon groups were doing their training as well. The weather was cloudy, as it's been raining since last night, so half-way through the run unfortunately it started to rain. That didn't stop me though because I just love the rain and I enjoy running here in Singapore, it's so nice!

I ran down to the race site to check it out. Everything is setting up fast there, the showet, the platform, the stage, the transition area, etc. It's still in progress though but it seems to be nearly done. I'm amazed by how fast these Singaporeans can complete their tasks.

After training, I was just home setting up my bike, and I also had a long chat with my coach. Cassandra was ready, so I took her for a ride down back to ECP again as I was heading there for lunch. I wanted to try out some local foods, so I didn't bother so much to go to Coffee Bean or Burger King or McD. On my way to the local food stalls, I saw lots of girls, girls here are great and I love them as I just can't take my eyes of them. I ate chicken rice for lunch, and it's so delicious. The quantity was large though, it's really one of the greatest food to eat in Singapore. The stall is called Leng Heng Chicken Rice, in ECP 2. As I was buying the chicken rice, the girl who was selling the it looked kinda cute and adorable, and hot & sexy! We kept on eyeing at each other, she looked kinda shy at first, in the end we gave each other a smile. So I guess I'll be going there tomorrow or the day after for lunch and dinner. The foods & the girls are just so...Great aye!

I was about to start my swim training just now, but the security didn't allow me to swim because it's raining. Yes, we can swim in Malaysia though it rains, but this is Singapore as everything is about LAW!!!! So I'm not swimming now, just updating my blog. About 20mins ago, I went out to the shop just right outside the condo where I stay. There's a shop selling ice-cream, Ice Cream Chefs, and it's really great, you get to choose the flavours you want and also put in whatever kinda snacks you like, it really rocks!

So I'm out to town yet today, but I'll be out tomorrow because I gotta go to the Race Expo to collect my stuffs. And also I'll be meeting up my friend for lunch in Orchard. I miss Subway Sandwiches, can't wait to eat it!

No comments: