Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Bowling Game

My beloved colleague Ah Ngan, he was doing the registration.

Everybody was ready to fire it up!

The Bowling Game was fun on Sunday, I had a funny time though. I was supposed to be with my own team from Petra, but I ended up with the SHELL team. Some of my colleagues were teasing me as jokes, saying that I got hooked up with Shell so early as I got the sponsorship, that was also to get those freaky rumours bitches to hear and get them to talk more. I gotta admit I was really weak in bowling, and I was so lousy. I only had one-strike! A few throws went into the drain! But I had a great fun with everybody though, as I won't be seeing them anymore once I start my study. I was running up and down teasing everybody by saying KFC's coolest phrase "Never eat rice ah?!?"...lol! It was funny!

No comments: