Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dinner in Pizza Hut

Ben, Jeff (Birthday boy), Jasmine



My cousin & Ben.


Mum met Chi Chi, she was happy.


Pepperoni

Last night after training, I went out with my family for Jeff's dinner. Jasmine and Faisul were invited. The service in Pizza Hut was so slow and lousy, I got very impatient with it because the waiters were ignoring their customers. Worse service I've ever seen! We had a large dinner though they were only the 7 of us. We had 3 pizzas, one Hutter's plate, 8 soups, etc. I felt so full later after the dinner. Nobody ate the last pizza, so we took it home unfortunately.

We also met Chi Chi, and my cousin too. It was a coincidence to see them there. Also a couple of my friends were also there to take their dinner, so it was all a coincidence to have seen everybody around. After the dinner, it was time for me to go to Coffee Bean!

No comments: