Sunday, July 15, 2007

ThE PrAnkY EvEniNG

I had a great Sunday evening with my buddies, it's been a while that I have not hung out with them for so long, and for AGES! The only time I see them is at the Nick's bike shop, so everybody would just hang around there on a Sunday morning. I always go to the Bike Shop on Sunday morning after my training, because sometimes I had to get my bike a service or clean up. So yesterday, the MMBC (Miri Mountain Bike Club) had a barbeque at Esplande after the usual Sunday afternoon ride. They only do this once in a blue moon, perhaps once every 6 months! I went there around 5pm after the bowling match, because gotta help up the guys to start the fire.

William was the MAN to start the fire, it was hardwork for him...lol! It was funny, because while firing up the coal it was tiring for him so Tim came with a can of beer to give him that boost of energy. Tim is the BEERMAN! That's why he's so huge, and he never stop drinking beer. You burger mate!
It was brilliant, because Pei Liang brought an air blower so William was using it to get the fire in the coal going. It was hard work because ya gotta role the blower in high cadence to get the wind in high speed. And it's got that irritating sound when you role it, and it's just so annoying.


William made this chilli, it's a mixture baby hot chilli and Maggi's Chilli Sauce. It was really spicy, and we all had no idea how posibly William came up with such an idea. But it tasted really good though, we love it and it really spiced up al the foods! So today's food for thought is MIX ALL THE CHILLIES ya have at home!



Okay, I know it may seems annoying that William's doing all the thing but honestly he was the one who did everything! The guy in the yellow jersey is Kevin, he was slicing the mango for everybody and I ate lots of it. I'm a fruits junky, no complain!


I got to see Nabila and Nariza by the beach they were hanging out there too with their friends. So I rode off to see them, plus Faisul was there too, he's the guy at the back of the picture in the red shirt! Zaza's friends saw us, and Nabila was kinda piss off because she knew they were gonna report it to Zaza or anybody in her family. Well, she's got a family of gossip folks who are qualified to work for BBC or CNN. After all, it was nice to see them.



William again, but he's been drinking alot since he ran in the Hash. So he's got a treasure chest full of beer, his favourite Tiger Beer! I don't get it why so many people like Tiger, to me Carlsberg is better though. But anyway, everybody's got their own taste. I didn't drink beer last night, because I would not drink it. By far wine is the only alcohol I take, nothing more than that even my favourite vodka, totally banned from drinking!



Dr.Hu, Mr.American, Richard, Nick, Eric, and Neil (Guy in grey). Whenever these guys or all of us stick around, the only conversation we always have is about BIKES, then GIRLS, then SEX, and then dirty JOKES!



Right, everybody was hungry! We were all waiting for the bbq foods; chicken wings, porks, and Danish sausages. We all had a good time dining together though. Somemore, it was a beautiful night after all as the sky was filled with stars. It was so relaxing! I tried not to think of Zaza though, because she doesn't even care about me so I had nothing more to bother about. Life just gotta go on with a happy smile. Besides, I was texting with Ayesha last night as she was kinda depressed over her ex-bf, I felt sorry for her.


This is Ai, she has always been my drinking partner. So she had beer and I had wine, but she was a little drunk and hyper, and I was hyper because I had too much wine. So we got a picture looking like this, because this is what happen when we get hype! Fly fly kisses!


So it was getting late, one by one start to drown. These guys were drunk, because they had beer mixed with wine, not a good idea mate!


The Beerman was getting hyper, he was pushing Dr.Hu to gulp a whole cup of wine! Everybody had to, and I had 3 I think, can't remember, so I was feeling a little hyper.


The picture was kinda blur, sensitve Sony! Eugene was posing, but too bad the picture is quite blur.


Eugene and I, we are The Decepticons..lolz! We were having a good time, nice drinks and foods, and a beautiful night somemore. Eugene is a funn, we always had lots of jokes and trash talk together. Something really fun to do and cheer everybody up.



The minute before he was sitting up straight, by the next minute he was lying dead asleep. Guess he was having his fantasy, dreaming some babes aye!


Right, the man who ran around with the wine forcing everybody to drink, he was down finally! He got himself drunk, so he was being so funny. We had a good time having pranks on him and bullying him.


Somehow, he fell asleep on the road...lolz! Lying dead on the road though.


Everybody started to decorate him, and playing pranks and joke around him. It was funny because everybody had a good laugh. William was so drunk that he started blabbering and simply talk in different language. He went to take a pee in the bush, and the next thin you know he disappeared as because he was feeling drunk and fell into the bushes...lolz!



The next minute, the dead man woke up to PUKE! It was a big puke he had!



And so he was, fell asleep at the back of the trunk! After all, it was a great night for everybody. It was fun, and I enjoyed it. It's been to long that I did not hang out with, but I was glad I did. I miss my friends, and I enjoy having them in my life.

No comments: