Thursday, July 26, 2007

I love Singapore!

My god, the rain just won't go away as it's been raining everyday since I got here on Monday. Boy, it just won't stop and always cloudy! No girls would go down to the beach if it isn't sunny, too bad!

Yesterday was kinda busy, I woke up at 7 to do my cycling down in ECP. I had a ride on the race course, felt good about it but it was cold, so cold! I'm feeling like in Europe now, it's cold everyday! I hardly sweat though I had a hard training. I saw couple of riders too, guess they were training for this weekend's race too. After done training, I went home to take my bath and breakfast. Around 11am, I went down to Holiday Inn in Outram to get my race kits. It's a long way to get there though, but it was fun looking at the beautiful Singapore city! On the way through CBD area, I saw the Singapore Eye, it's cool because they have one too. I was lost in the CBD area for a second because I couldn't find Outran Road after I got down from the bus, so I decided to take a taxi. The Holiday Inn is nice, it's luxurious!! So I went up to the Autrium Hall on the 4th floor where the Race Expo was. It was kinda crowded because they were lots of people and expo. The expo showed a few products from OSIM, Total Immersion, New Balance, Timex, etc. The people were nice, kind, organised, and helpful. There was no delay in collecting the kits because everything was all ready for everybody. After collecting myrace kits, I had a look at the expo. So I bought myself a Timex watch, and a New Balance Tri-Suit, they were in promotion prices so it was cheap and worth buying them. The Models at the Timex were really hot,sexy, pretty, cute, and gorgeous! I gave them a few smile and they started to entertain me by telling me about the watches, I enjoy smiling at them though..lolz! But too bad, they were too busy so there was no chance to get to know them. I also had a massage, a leg massage in the USqueeze thing promoted by OSIM, it was great!!!

After attending the race expo, it was time for me to get some lunch. So I went down to Orchard Road to go to Takashimaya for my lunch. I ATE SOMUCH FOR MY LUNCH, because I miss the foods there so much! I took some pictures of the foods I bought, I'll upload them when I'm back because I don't have the card reader to transfer. I really enjoyed my lunch alot by myself..lolz! After lunch, I went shopping in Takashimaya. As I was going up, I saw a shop selling lots of ME TO YOU teddy bears,it's not easy to find them because it's expensive and it's from UK. I've been wanting to buy this teddy bear for Zaza long time ago, so finally I found them in Taka and I bought one for her. It was kinda hard for me to choose though because they're all so cute and adorable, I love them. I tried to find nice Billabong flip flops but I couldn't find the nice ones that I wanted. So in the end I didn't get to buy any surf wear. After having a good time in Orchard, it was time for me to go home because I had a training at 3pm with my coach,

We had a hard workout, but it was nice after all. I didn't goout last night because I was feeling tired and lazy basically. So I had a good night sleep and a sweet dream..lolz! I woke up quite late this morning, and I only started my training at 9am. The pool was cold, so cold!!! I woke up seeing problems in my friendster though. I just don't like Miri or Sarawak or Malaysia for the reason that people likes to bother about each others' life. Zaza and I were just started to get along alright lately, and stupid twinky said something which ruined her mood, and also somebody who gossiped about her past!!! I pity Zaza sometimes,but I'll always care for her no matter what. Though she gets mad at me sometimes and rude, but I don'tmind because I understand how she feels when people are interefering their lives. I do feel kinda piss sometimes when she throws all her anger at me, I feel like a dummy, but I just gotta have more patient and I will. I'm praying to God that I wish everything will be alright between Zaza and I. In God's love and Mercy I trust, shall God's blessings be with us for always.

No comments: