Monday, July 16, 2007

mY LitTLe Drink

-Orange Fetish-

I was out in Coffee Bean last night after my training. As usual, I got nothing better to do at home so I hang out in Coffee Bean every now and then, I love the atmosphere there, just so nice. Not to mention they got free Wi-Fi though so I'm there to use the connection for free. My favourite drinks are Ice-Blended Honeydew and Hot Vanila, I love it! As a regular customer, the Coffee Bean staffs know what I want and like, so the service is superb. I met Leon last night, was kinda suprise to see me, but it's no suprise for him to see me because he knows I'm a Coffee Bean junky.


So last night I was basically just continue with my blogging and hanging out. I had my dinner quite late though because I was busy typing. I got to chat with Stefanie as she was online, she's quite funny. After finishing with my blog, I went up to McD for my dinner, had a chicken foldover.
After dinner as we were going home, there were some guys fighting over some bar girls in Parkson. One of the girl got punch in the face because she was trying to stop them. It's local chinese gangster guys anyway, so it was quite a gangster drama. When I saw the fight, it reminded what happen to me and Zaza one year ago back in Parkson during our second date. We were out for a movie that day because it was Zaza's birthday, but we met Azme's all of a sudden. Azme was being very furious and rough with Zaza, so I stopped him from getting close to her as he was harming her and threathening her. He wanted to start a fight, but I had to get Zaza and her brother to safety no matter what. So Azme was chasing us around Parkson and shouted like crazy. It was scary for Zaza though, but somehow I felt glad there I was there to protect her and save her from hell that time. Oh well, I care for her so much but yet she only remember my mistakes, and not my good deeds for her. And I guess what I've done is never good enough for her as she doesn't appreciate it, sadly.
Coffee Bean! Best spot to hang out in Miri! =D

No comments: