Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Unbelievable!

It's so hard to believe that Zaza would actually do something that she said she would never do it again! But now she does, as she is in contact with Azmie again.

Azmie was her ex-boyfriend, and back then they had lots of problems untill Zaza's mum hated this guy so much that he is not allow to contact Zaza at all. Zaza disliked him alot and tried to stay away from him and didn't wanna contact him as well. Zaza's mum also doesn't allow Zaza to speak to this guy at all, because Azmie and Zaza's mum have quarrel a couple of times and there were really awful until both families have to show up and talk. Azmie was furious too, as he disturb and threathen Zaza very often till it was being reported to the police! So since then, Zaza has disconnected with him and vowed not to contact or bither about him anymore.

But today, it's a suprise! Zaza is contacting him again, and it seems like they are falling in love each other again. How is Zaza's mum gonna take this? I don't know. All I know is I find it too hard to believe that she would contact him AGAIN though she said would never do it again! It is hard to trust her words and hard to believe her. Eventhough Zaza ans I have already broke up, and it's not that I'm controling her, but gotta think about her mum as she doesn't want contact this guy at all and pluz, Zaza has promised her mum!

Below is an email from Zaza a year ago, she also said in conversation and sms, but yet guess it is not worth trusting her.

"darlinggg now i fl very very happy s i noe d whole story abt crazy boy.... u noe wht,in my relationship wif him,he was playing fool arnd me.. not in miri bt brunei n other places except miri! no wonder ppl oways keep on telling me dat they saw dat crazy guy wif other gals but yet i still trust him dat he wont do dat kind of thing to me.. but m totally wrong darling.. my fren,bax jz told me evrything dat i didnt noe.. oh my!! i guess m jz d 1 who r so so so soooo stupid n trust him like damn hell! now i fl free n not guilty nemore.. all dis while i was wondering how is he n bla bla bla n it makes my mood reli dwn like shit..(sorry dear, 4 not telling u abt it..) bt nowww,,i wont look n turn back nemore n i learned my lesson... dear,i reli appreciate u 4 being thr oways by my side n i hope i can bring happinest to u darling... i reli mean it n m started to make a new life,a new syaza n evrything new abt me tmrw it is 1st july.. tmrw will be a new syaza n a new world for me to go on wif my own life.. yeaahhhh here i goooo darlingggg.... dun be suprise to see me full of confident in life bt yet i still shy to see ya... butttttt fo'sho i miss u like crazyyyyyyy!!! i love u so so so muchhhhh n only u d 1 i love most den evryone.. mmmmmuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhsssssssssssss... cant wait to see ya n spend tym at d beach s well.. oh yaaa dun forget dat i wana take a pic wif u.. can i? can i? can i? 1 more thing darlingg,i jz wana let u noe dat i reli in love wif d guy name JACK HO CHIAH YII.."

No comments: