Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Coffee Bean

Coffee Bean

Right, guess I'm truly addicted to Coffee Bean. I love it there, so last night I was out in Coffee Bean again. I was just hanging out, and online surfing the net. It was cold ther though!!! I really like it there alot, it's just feel so different in Coffee Bean, perhaps it's because of the atmosphere. Truly enough, I like to be there rather than anywhere. Once I step out from Coffee Bean, the whole feel is different again. So I enjoy my time in Coffee Bean!!


Was chatting and blogging the whole time

Something Fun

Chocolate Heaven, it's so nice!

I saw someone in Coffee Bean a night ago, it was Lizzie. I have not seen her since our break up, and I have always wish not to see her. So last night was a coincidence, then I pretended I didn't notice her at all, she's completely invisible to me. I was doing my thing by the laptop, then suddenly I notice a skinny girl was walking towards my direction from far, then passed me by as I was concentrating on the laptop. I could hear her giggling with her friends though, and luckily they were sitting outside.



Sun in the Mirror

No comments: