Monday, July 2, 2007

Emotion

I'm feeling emotional today, I just don't know why.

I feel hurt and pain in my heart, I don't know why. I feel lonely, dark, and cold, and still I don't know why.

Why do I end up like this? I loved her so much, why can't she forgive me? It's only a little mistake, as nobody is ever perfect in this world. How could she do this to me?

I tried to move on and get a new life for myself, but I can't. I seem to walk backwards when I try to walk forward.

I feel hurt, and the pain is unbearable.

I don't know what else to do. I'm tired, and I'm not feeling myself anymore.

Lizzie has done this to me once, and I thought it would never happen again. Because I believe Zaza is different than her, and things will not be the same. Lizzie hurt me alot, she gave me so much pain and killed my heart. She left a scar in me, and nightmares. But now, Zaza is doing the same thing. I just don't know why....

Zaza used to tell me she would love me no matter what, and will always do. But how come those words don't seem to be true? I mean every single word I said, but why can't she? I forgave her for all the mistakes she made. But why not me? I never slept with any other girls, other than just being friendly with them.

What am I? I feel so stupid about myself! Somehow my tears just wanna burst out now. I can't hold it, I feel so hurt that I wish I can forget everything.

GOD, why is God being so cruel to me? Why do I have to go through this over and over again?

I have a heart, and I have feelings. Am I destined to be the next Davy Jones?

I feel the pain, it's hurting me. Scratching every single inch of my heart....

I loved Zaza, but yet she's being so mean to me, and never I was....

I feel hurt.....

Help me..I don't know what else to do...

The darkness in me seem to swallow me deeper and deeper...

2 comments:

fook said...

its ok to cry sometimes, after all we r human, we had feeling, u cant control others, but only can control urself, let time pass and ur heart will cure, God not being cruel to u, God will give u the best, if she is urs, she ll forever be urs, if not, cari lain la... be happy ya bro!

Jacques Yvez said...

lolz...cari lain! Yes, i will..hahahaa! But thanks man...=) thanks for d concern...;)