Monday, July 9, 2007

Alone

Me, playing the Violin.



I was out cycling yesterday, I did a 70mins high cadence ride.It was very windy though, so I was fighting against the wind the whole time. I love it, as I could the challenge. After cycling, I did a little run on the track just to get my legs cool down a little. So after all, I had a good training yesterday.

I hope my training will be back to normal again, because I haven't been training well lately due to my illness last week. And the anti-biotics have slowed down my body a little. So I guess I'm pushing myself hard to get back, and I wanna train like I always do!

My life has been a little boring though, I got nothing else to do other than training. Most of the time I just stay a home when I'm not doin my training. My handphone is so quiet now, no sms as often as before, and no calls. When I'm down by the beach, I'm all alone taking a walk. Even out for a little meal, I'm alone too. So I start to feel that loneliness in me somehow, just me and myself and my bike.

I smiled at Cassandra everyday knowing that she's the only one who would company me. But when I talk to her, she doesn't respone. When I smiled at her, she doesn't respone. But she only go where ever I take her to, because she's a bike (If only she's a Transformer). I guess this is how my life is being "single". I got nobody to bug me, nobody to bother me, and nobody to cheer and laugh with me.

I wonder how long am I gonna be like this, perhaps as long as it takes to be. But after all, it's just me..standing alone in this world...

No comments: