Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Home

This is the one and only place I call Home. I grew up by the pool eversince I was 7 year old, and now I'm 22 (23 soon) but I still go to the pool everyday just like when I was young. The pool is my playground, I love the water, I love the quiet atmosphere, and I love the wide open sky when ever I lift my head up. The pool is a peaceful place, the only sound that I could hear most of the time is the water, breeze of the wind, and the birds that whistle. It's a wonderful place to be, I find peace and joy in the pool. It brings so many memories of how myself have grown up. Since 7 year old, I played in the pool, then I learnt to swim, later on I started to train in the pool till present. My existence at the pool has been over a decade, and I love being there.
When I lie myself down in the pool, I see beautiful sky, beautiful sunlight, beautiful clouds. I feel the cold of the water, as it gives me peace. The air is fresh, as the breeze is cool. I find paradise in the pool, and it gives me a great smile. Then I know, I live another day to smile.

2 comments:

Whatever said...

Whoaaa ... nice place. Olympic size, kah? Somehow looks like than 50m, lehh ... :P

Jacques Yvez said...

Yeah, it's a 50m pool. No worry...=D