Monday, June 18, 2007

What's wrong?

Zaza has been very weird recently, and I don't know why. At first, she was the one who called off the relationship because of the rumours, as she didn't know who to believe. Then, she was telling me not to bother about her and just go on with my own life. Right, I did and I'm moving on with my own life and having lots of fun.

We still contact each other everyday, as I share my problems and happiness with her very often. I don't really have anyone else to talk to so Zaza would be the only one to hear me out. But the weird thing is eventhough she told me to move on with my own life and do what I like, yet she still wanna bother and care everything that I do. When I was out having dinner with Edwin and Nic last Friday night because we had a discussion on my scholarship, Zaza kept texting me and calling as she was very mad because she thought I was flirting and out dating with Angie. Zaza was so pissed off, while I was busy talking about the scholarship, and she got mad and kept telling me to stop lying to her. I was shocked to see Zaza's reaction that way, as I'm not her boyfriend anymore and yet she still wanna gets jealous and control over me. So am I doing the wrong thing moving on and carrying on with my own life?

The same thing happen last Saturday as well, she called me up outta sudden to check on me. She sounded like she had something to say but then she did not, so I just pretended nothing happen. I was playing tennis with Mary and her brother last Monday evening, somehow Zaza knew about it on Sunday and she kept sacarsting me about it. And I felt like, do I still have to tell her everything that I do and where ever I go? For Christ sake, she called off the relationship, told me not to bother her and care about her, told me to move on with my life. But when I'm happy with my own life, she gets unhappy and jealous about it in whatever I do.

Last night, I was back in the office to do some work and also to update my blog because I got the new bike. So I was uploading pictures of my bike from my phone. While uploading the phone is switch off to the file transfer mode, so I couldn't receive calls or messages. After finishing updating my blog, my phone was switch on again and I received a message from Zaza saying "WTF?". I was kinda suprised by the message and wondering what she was mad about again, in a second after I received her message she gave me a call to check on me where as she sounded angry again. So I really don't know what's wrong with her actually, because I find it weird as she was the one who called off for the relationship.

Fine, I'm single and I'm doing my own things, and I'm happy about it. But yet, she's still trying to check on me and control me.

Weird....

2 comments:

WanSin said...

Somehow the relationship between u and Syaza seems to be rather complicating. Sadly I'm not an expert in love and I cannot help u. Anyway, be strong, be yourself. Look forward but no turning back will be the best remedy after all. Cheers~

Jacques Yvez said...

WanSin, thanks for ur concern. But wad im glad most is im not in d rship..so at one point im still moving forward...=)

D grass is owez greener on the other side..