Monday, June 11, 2007

Role like a Ball

I went to play tennis with Mary and her brother yesterday. It has been over a year I didn't play tennis, so I lost the idea of all the basic moves. Over a year ago I played tennis with Mary, and Grace as well, we were always out in the evening to practise. I miss some of the old times I had, it was fun. Mary is a professional tennis player, and she studies in the US under scholarship so she's a US based tennis player. Her brother is a pro-tennis dude as well, and he's super good!!! Mary gave me a few warm up hit, just to get the moves and strokes to go along smoothly but somehow I couldn't control my strenght. I was supposed to do my training instead of playing tennis, but I felt very weak as I didn't sleep the whole previous night due to the problems I had. So i decided to play tennis just to activate my spirit, then I felt so much better after playing tennis. Mary played like Maria Sharapova, she's so strong and I got panic whenever she served! But after all, it was fun.

I slept very early last night after I got home from Imperial Mall. Before I sleep, I only talk to Zaza for awhile. I got to see her last night for awhile though as we had to pass each other some stuffs, I got her some roses from KK. It was a good night sleep, so sweet, then I totally ignored my training this morning as I was so dead asleep. I had to get myself ready to go to work by 7 o'clock every morning, but I woke up at 7:15 am this morning and work starts at 7:30 am. Zaza didn't wake me up anymore, unlike she always did by sending me messages in the early morning, so I'm not used to it yet (Guess I will). So I was in hurry when I jumped outta bed, I didn't take my bath so I just brushed my teeth and had a changed then off I rushed to work.

Today, I finally confronted Zaza's mum. I talked to her about the rmours that have been going around. I confessed and spoke the truth to her, that's all I had to do. She didn't believe words that I say, but it's up to her. I've got no time to bother so much about the rumours as I didn't do anything wrong behind Zaza's back as I've always been loyal and sincere to her. Zaza's mum was talking in denial, her temper was getting higher as the conversation went along and I was cool. But I respected her as Zaza's mum so I didn't wish to argue with her. There's no point for me to argue so much with her as I'm on the winning site, because most people or good colleagues of mine around me know I didn't do it, so do the girls who are the so called "Jack's scandal" they admitted there're nothing between themselves and I. Thus, what Zaza's mum and the other 5 secret gossip folks have pulled out in these rumours, they are on a losing game. They didn't manage to play the game, but the game they have created played them back.

I feel alright now, my life is wonderful once more. I got sunshine up on my head, and the grass is always greener when I step a foot down onto the field! I love Jack, I love myself, as for who I am I shall never give up on my life, I stand for what I believe and no one can drag me down. My heart is my soul, my blood is my determination, and my breath is my energy! The spirit in me lives on forever, LIVESTRONG!

No comments: