Thursday, June 14, 2007

Feelin' Blank

I'm feeling blank again lately after days of training, it's always like this. It's really uneasy being a triathlete having to train 3 disciplines in a week time. I admit that my schedule and time are all occupied by my training, hardly have time for anything else. Besides, we also have to put in different types of training for each discipline, e.g speed work, strenght & power, technic, endurance, etc. It's complicated at some point for those who do not understand, that's why don't think it's easy!!!!! I know most athletes are only training for one event or one type of sport which is easy to focus on, as they don't have to train 3 different disciplines, and their lives are easier. Swimmers only swim, runners only run, ballers only play balls, dancers only dance, etc, each has only one single focus.

On average, I spend about 30 hours of training per week, 4hrs a day. My training has changed these days due to upgrades, so intensity has gone higher than before. It's very tiring sometimes, or most of the time, but I enjoy it alot as it's fun and it has been improving my performance day by day. But I feel empty and blur or blank after training most of the time, and what's worse is when I feel the rush of the endurance which makes me uncomfortable to get a good sleep.

But after all, only triathletes will understand each other, because we're truly one of a kind. Many people may not understand why I'm so into triathlon, but I just don't know how to explain it. Triathlon is in my blood, my life, and my soul..I live through it, No Triathlon No Life, as it's a way of Life...


We Swim

We Cycle



We Run

That's the way it is, it's Triathlon, whether you like it or not...this is our life!

No comments: