Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Weird old Syaza again!

She's really weird, is it because she's only 18 or what? I don't really know what to say when it comes to her. When I don't care or bother about her, she nags and tends to think I'm off with other girls (Yes, I'm single and I do have my freedom to go with other girls!!), then she would get so mad and piss off about it. Jealous? Huh..she denies it!

Yeah, when I care about her, she tends to think I control her! Oh weird, sometimes I just don't know what to do because I'm not being appreciated at all! She blames me alot and disrespect me either.

Oh well, what I can do best now is best pretending! *Grin*

5 comments:

Kimmy said...

its time to move on my dear!!

Jacques Yvez said...

Already moved on...i got Cassandra..

Whatever said...

Jack, girls at that age are emotionally unstable lah. Layan aje laaah.

BTW - still can't stop thinking about Miri, hihi!

fook said...

dont pretend, be urself, dont give urself in her, else u regret haha... but if she give then take la(joking), so miss miri la...

Jacques Yvez said...

Faie...hahahaaa....ur rite..=D layan je! come to miri, d money so good...=P

Fook...hahahaaaa..will do..=D yeah, i noe u miss home..