Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Anaerobic Hell!!!

Training everyday; Swim, Bike, & Run..till my heart is droping out, lungs are desperate for more O2, muscles are in pain & torture, and my mind has gone blank!

What the hell have I done? Anaerobic Hell! Training has been like hell everyday, it's killing me more and mre each day. With the race just 2 1/2 weeks away, time is consuming fast. In my mind that all I can think of is the fast pace, the adrenaline rush, and feel of the heat. I can't really think of anythin else properly, neither my personal life nor love life, my mind is focusing on triathlon.

Everyday I wake up seeing triathlon, hearing triathlon, and speaking triathlon. Triathlon is truly a way of life, and I'm living through it. Sounds crazy? The interesting part is FUN! It's still the same old thing I do everyday, wake up early in the morning and put on my shoes then head out for a run. In the late afternoon back to the training ground again in the pool or the track or the road or the forest. I'm all busy about training, I've got no time for anything else. When I'm done training, I am just drop dead on my bed.

Yeah, I'm just lovin' it...

No comments: