Monday, June 25, 2007

Gettin' a Change

Yesterday was a whole day of relaxation, no training and nothing. But in the evening, I was out riding around the neighbourhood with my brother, just something fun to do.

So I'm getting a change in my study, not gonna go to Open University anymore. But I'm gonna take up a Full-Time study in Curtin, better recognition and education. Lots of my friends are in Curtin, so I would expect to see them around. I guess by studying full-time I can have more time on my training too. In fact, Curtin is located in the outskirt of Miri so it's quite a good training ground though. I can cycle to the campus as it's only bout 15km away, good for the legs.

I'm happy about this because I can at least get a stable future, rather than working and depending on triathlon. At least, a degree gives me a hope. So I'm gonna achieve my dreams and do my best for what I like in my life!

No Triathlon, No Life...

No comments: