Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Rain Rain Rain

It's been raining alot lately, and it seems like it's not gonna stop. I woke up at 5am just now as I wanted to do my training, but since it was raining so I went back to sleep again. I felt kinda sad though as I couldn't do my training, because the race is on this Sunday and I'm on taper week so I gotta keep everything up. But the good thing is I'll be on leave from work tomorrow and Saturday, so I can take my time to do some training and preparation before the race.

A few friends of mine will be arriving from KL tomorrow night, as they are here for the International Triathlon. So I'll be out driving them tomorrow, and more will arrive on Saturday. I hope to see them all because I hardly see them in person, most of the time we only chat through Azwar's website.

I hope the weather for this weekend will be fine, not too stormy or too hot. But too hot is always expected because that's the weather in Malaysia. So let's just hope and pray for a good race!

No comments: