Monday, June 18, 2007

Introducing...


Behold, she is Cassandra. My new beloved wife, with Profile Design Cobra+T2 Tribar.

The beautiful aerodynamic tubing.

FSA Chainwheel 53 tooth

I'm very happy with this bike as I bought it myself today. She is Cassandra (MERIDA WARP 4), she's got everything that I need. My previous bike is already down so I'm lucky enough to get this bike in time to get myself ready for the upcoming races. I love Cassandra, she's gorgeous and fast! My cycling coach Mat spent the whole after with me tuning and adjusting the position of the bike for me. We got it all aerodynamic after adjsuting it over and over again. We had a long day of hardwork. Finally when everything is settle, I took Cassandra out for a ride. She's beautiful, lovely, and great! I love her so much with all my heart! She's really fast and smooth, and I hope she will carry me well as I will handle her well. Everyone in my family is happy to see Cassandra. My little brother Ben was stunned when he saw her, Robin had a scary ride on her, Dad was very pleased to see her, Mum was happy, and Jeff was shocked! Zaza was very happy about it too when I told her. After all, Casandra is the cool!

Cassandra and I

No comments: