Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Run and Strike

I had a great time training under my ex-coach Sazali who has just returned from KL and to be based in Miri as the Head Swimming Coach! He's great, I love his program and the workout is so the bomb! Swimming is really something I grew up, without it I don't know where I would be today. Coach Sazali's program is very good, as it's all quality training rathe than quantity training. The intensity is not high yet as it's a base training for all at the moment. Everyone is enjoying it, and slowly there'll be even more interesting training.

Yesterday, I took an off day from the office as I wanted to watch the brass band competition in Indoor stadium and also to take some time to do my training. I was supposed to cycle and run in the morning, but something's wrong with my bike and I couldn't do it. Damn, my bike is down! So I went down to the track and did the speed circuit training, was killing me! I was kinda upset about my bike as it's only companion left in this world, so after training I was sitting at home staring at my bike wishing it'll be alright again. It costs too much to get a new bike, so I'm trying to figure a way out to save my triathlon career! As I was feeling upset, I was texting with Syaza trying to overcome my sadness, so in the end Zaza and I went to the indoor stadium to watch the brass band championship. It was awesome!!!! I was expecting to see St.Joe Miri to perform and they did a superb performance! Chung Hua wasn't the expected winner in my eyes initially because I was being so optimistic about St.Joe, I like them! But then Chung Hua won, they did very well though because the drummers had it loud! So after all, it was a great show indeed, very competitive! In the afternoon, I was down in the gym doing my training with Zaza. It was great as it's my final heavy weight training before next Sunday's race.

I was assisting the coach to guide those kids in swimming yesterday, it wasn't easy to deal with kids! But it's fun to teach the kids after all. After coaching, I did a little just to relax myself. I went to bed quite early after that as I felt tired, and sleepy.

I had a great run this morning, was fresh and hip! I like it..run and run and run, and strike everything single step! I love running, and I love triathlon after all!

No comments: