Thursday, November 10, 2011

Slack-a-Day!

I've barely done anything today, obviously I am procrastinating whatever that's supposed to be done. It's been rainy this morning, and I had quite a good sleep last night, I guess I am feeling better for now. I got to the office as usual, and wanted to clear out my financial statement for the project's final cost. Yet, I couldn't do so because my laptop has been previously installed with Open Office and got Microsoft Office removed due to licensing matters, so everything in my file has turned into crap!

I got pissed about it so I didn't bother to do anything, and went out from the office straight at 8a.m sharp to head for breakfast. I got there earlier than my friend did, but nothing to worry because it was a rainy weather. I had a good morning breakfast of bread and milk tea in the coffee shop, and usually I spent about an hour or two in that coffee shop - what a way to slack from work! But I have almost been out from the office all day long today.

I watched her play Minesweeper today, I gotta admit that she's way too good in it. I couldn't really catch how she analysed the grid that fast, but for sure it's got something to do with really good in reading numbers. I am still struggling with my own minesweeper, but I'm not giving up so will fight till the end.

Everyone in the office is creating rumors about me joining other company, so it is kinda funny to see how people go gossip about it when my resignation has been announced. There has been many speculations on my departure from this company, everybody is trying hard to know what I will be doing next. Obviously, I am not that stupid enough to disclose everything so I keep my mouth shut and going for my holiday. These people can rumor all they want, because I don't care at all and not gonna bother anything about it.

I had a good training today, rather relax I must say because yesterday I had a hard session so today I decided to take it easy. I went out for an easy relax bike ride around the neighborhood with company, that made my evening a beautiful one. I had a very relax swim after that, and I guess I am partly prepared for the triathlon this weekend though I am still not sure if I will race.

I am feeling better today, my baby steps have been improving gradually. So I guess I am really looking towards the future. What lies ahead may be a mystery, but I know there's gotta be something good about it. Either way, good or bad, it will always be a lesson in life to be better and stronger. And, ya know what? My better is better than you better!

No comments: