Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Another Day

This morning I totally got woken up by neighbor's chicken early in the morning. I guess the chicken went crazy somehow, just wouldn't stop cocking! So I had very little sleep to be frank about it, yet I did not really feel tired anyway. I really hope the chicken will be turn into curry dish soon, so I won't have to be awaken by them!

I got to the office very early today, despite the chicken alarm went out too early, so I got in at ab out 6.50a.m and I was too early in fact so I had to wait for the ladies to come to get the door open. I have officially sent in my resignation, so I have more or less about 2 weeks of notice left to go. I can't wait for the time to pass! By December, I will be a full-time triathlete again, how much I miss it so!

I went to the hospital this morning, out of sudden because there was a need to. Everything didn't turn out too well, out of expectation actually, so there was not much I could do. The doctor told me to come back again next week for another round. To be honest, I dislike going to the hospital alone and especially when I had to be in the ward alone waiting. That felt spooky! So let's hope everything turns out okay for next week.

I felt kinda weak in the afternoon, it happened all of a sudden again, just very weak and couldn't do much. I still went for my swim, but the water was cold and it could have been a good training for me, yet because I was feeling weak so I was really struggling to finish. I hate this feeling sometimes, as it totally disrupts my training regime. Hopefully it won't have to be like that again tomorrow, because I really need to focus in my training.

I had a funny conversation with someone just now, and got to learn a lot about what should be going on in life, instead of what is going on. But overall, I had a good time and got my mind clear off. And, it is a good choice that I have made not to get myself frustrated. Even though, the conversation did turn out slightly challenging, yet it was fun. Looking forward to more nights of entertainment at least.

No comments: