Monday, November 14, 2011

Hypocrites

Here is something that I think I shall spill, since lately somebody has been quite a hypocrite or...totally HYPOCRITE! I'm not gonna mention her name her, but probably most of my reader will know who I am talking about, and if you don't you can either just take it as a story or ask me about it. But as for you, the hypocrite, if you're reading I gotta say that you're a big disappointment to me!

What's a friend when a friend hears you out? What's a friend when a friend cares for you? And, what's a friend when a friend does not keep your secrets at all? I guess that is a friend who is a friend of another friend that has a friend's friend and able to friend for another friend. After all these years, you have always been a true friend to me since the beginning, whom I trusted and believed.

But now, all that friendship we've had seems to be falling apart. I always believed that there is something good about you, in fact you were when I just met you, but I guess over the years you have changed and I'm not the only one who says that, so as the others. But having you around for years I appreciate that you have been there for me through my hard times. Yet lately, I am so surprised that you shared something that I only told you and no one else was supposed to know.

How disappointed am I? Very! Even though I know that you're quite busybody and love knowing what others do and gossip a lot, but you've never treated me this way in the past. How could you? Well, maybe it is true that people changes and you can't expect them to be the same. Yes, not the same, but at least have some dignity for yourself so that others will respect you. All these while, everyone talks about how bad you are and it has been hard for me to listen. I still thought she always wanted to condemn you in front of me, which she did, and I had to bear it though I still believed you're not what she said.

You really mean a lot to me, my good friend. I remember all the hard times I had and you were always there for me to hear me out. But, why do you have to tell her my stuffs that I only shared to you? It's for you to keep and not for her to know, nor anyone else. I really have no idea what you're thinking, another gossips? So you can show her how good you are as a friend to her? Look, it's not making anything better because I feel bad that I trusted someone and yet that someone betrayed my trust.

I've never cheated on her, though you know how many times I tried to move on...3 times in total! You were there to help me out telling me I should really move on and let go of her, since she has already been treating me badly. But now what? You're flipping the right side of the story to her just to make her feel better about her lies...? Look, what you've done for me in the past I really appreciate them. But this, this sort of hypocrite I can't accept it – because it is making you looking like a pretender to me.

I always cared about you as well, do you know that? Even though she didn't like it, told me off and scolded me that I shouldn't care for you but her only, I still cared about you because you're a friend who means a lot to me. But right now after she has left me with all the broken words she made, then I found out she's not the only one as well. You understood me well, don't you? But yet, it seems like you only do things for others to impress them to value the friendship, even if it means to betray. This bad, ya know? I gotta tell you this because someday you're gonna be treated the same by someone else.

I mean, look, what goes around comes around, and I am pretty sure you know this well since you're a Catholic girl. You go to church every Sunday, yet from Monday till Saturday you're not living a Catholic life as you should be. You think God is gonna forgive you over and over again when you're taking his forgiveness for granted only? Read your bible and perhaps you will know more. But again, if you don't want anybody to treat you the way you did, please make a change now before it's too late. There is still time to correct yourself and be a better person. You may be a hypocrite to me now and to most people, but as a friend, still, I am here to tell you that please make a change for yourself because this is really for your own good.

She may have done something bad to me, and I let go and able to move on. But as for you, you don't have to be like her because the consequence will not be good. I pray that you will be a better person and hopefully you can wake up from it. What is she to you when she backstab you the whole time? Trust me, I know and it's not like you do not have other friends.

Take your time and think about what you've done. I am not hating you here, I just thought that you should know what you've done is wrong. Remember to forgive yourself, and only then you can make the world a better place for yourself.

No comments: