Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Good Run

Brilliant, totally magnificent! I was feeling quite weak again today, but my training on the track turn out to be exceptionally unexpected - GOOD! I did a 45mins run for a start, with a consistent pace of 4.30mins. Then, followed by 5 sets of 800m stride at 4mins pace. I haven't done such a long training to be honest, only did it during my peak performance 2 years ago.

So today, I just felt like I need to extent my training to higher level then I will be able to improve - no pain no gain! The 45mins run turn out well, but 5 of 800m was quite hard at first yet it felt greater as the set went by. I clocked the time at around 3.30mins for every 800m, quite an effort to maintain actually. But today's training I have learned to control and pushed myself further.

I felt good after training, but I was in a desperation for energy drink so I rushed home quickly, besides I was really hungry too. Radka and Hary dropped by for their last training in Miri today, it was really nice to see them again. I had a very good conversation with both of them, Hary showed me some good supports for 2012's season. We're looking forward to meet in Germany and Czech Republic next year, it will be good to race and training again with them.

My comeback has been progressing well by far, though body is still weak, yet I am slowly gaining the strength I need for triathlon. But I am not training, I feel horribly weak and blur. I guess I need to get my heart pumping and adrenaline gushing through my body to stay alive. I think I will be ready by December, since my base training has been going well by far. Then, I will be able to resume full training in December which I am looking forward to so much!

My handphone has been giving me a huge problem lately, the battery just seem to run out really quick! It's been annoying because I would to charge it every 6 hours! My bill is very high this month, the highest I have ever used by far, it's over RM300 now! But DiGi has done a big favour by extending the credit limit. I guess it is a good thing to be a loyal customer for using the same number and service for 10 years now so every privilege is given. DiGi attended my request efficiently, though I was given choices to change the plan. But I will just wait till my Blackberry comes end of this month, then will only make a change of plan service.

It has been rather quiet today, but everything went quite well. I was in Petronas this afternoon for the final contractual meeting, and finally everything has been clarified and cleared off from my shoulder. I am a freeman! Right on the 30th November, it will be my last day in Wehaya and shall be able to leave peacefully. It has been 4 weeks since I last spoke to Boss, and today I did and bet he was surprised that I talked to him. No hard feelings, we're all employees of the industry and bound to have clashes!

I got myself busy with the phone all day long and had really good laugh. Every seconds count, and even though I was in the meeting I didn't realize I was texting all the way while having important discussions. I guess stars are in the sky even it is daylight!

No comments: