Saturday, November 19, 2011

Coincident?

Recently, a colleague of mine got admitted to the hospital in a manner of sudden on Thursday afternoon. I wasn't in the office that time because I was out meeting the whole day till 12am!!!!! Yes, the longest meeting I've ever had in a day! So then, on Friday I was told that he had some chest pain problem so he had to be rushed to the hospital.

He left his laptop and personal belongings in the office, which I was surprised to see. The other guys were kind enough to pack everything for him, and nothing was stolen. Then, suddenly there was a money collection envelope going around the office and to my discover that it was him, who got admitted to hospital, then grandmother had passed away. That was pretty weird because it all seemed to happen too sudden at the same time. 

So I didn't really bother to ask what's going on because I never wanna get involved in anything with anybody in a work place. It is just my policy of being so, because work is work, whatever is outside the circle of work you're nobody to me. That is just one of the way of keeping your personal relationship distant away at work, so nobody could accuse you for anything, like suck up.

Then, it came yesterday, I was just surfing Facebook as usual at home, since I had nothing more to do. Bloody hell, speaking of yesterday I woke up for nothing to go to MCOT because the engineers did not turn out, what a waste of my time! So I ended having good breakfast and a good chat at the usual place again, that made my morning beautiful.

So while I was in Facebook, I realized my colleague's girlfriend has a new boyfriend...! I was puzzled at first, really confused, stunned, eyes wide opened, and really thought if it was a joke or something. My colleague and his girlfriend have been together for over 3 years now, if I am not mistaken, she works in Shell and he works in WSB. She frequently fetched him for lunch, or some times from work, they are always seen together sweetly and happily anyway. I think at some point, they've already planned to get married. So, in her Facebook, it says she's in a relationship with a new guy. Many people commented on it because they were shocked. Then I realized my colleague and her are no longer connected in Facebook anymore, so I guess I might be able to imagine what has been going on.

I looked at my colleague's Facebook today, there were concerns on him and asked if he is fine. But obviously he's not so he commented that he's not. I didn't bother to add him because I do not add colleagues to my Facebook, so they won't know what I am up to! So after seeing what has happened to my colleague, I felt kinda sad for him as well because I have been going through the same thing as he did, except that his grandmother passed away and my aunt did not. I hope he did not do anything silly, because he is a really nice person and a smart engineer, and he deserves much better. I am not sure if I will see him in office on Monday, but I just hope that he can be strong enough to pull this through.

Now that I have learnt I am not alone facing such pain in this world, and knowing that people who serves cruelty are getting more, I am no longer afraid to walk my way in the path of the light. People can be selfish  for their own benefits, and not considering about others. But I guess these are the passer-by who will eventually teach us a lesson to be stronger and better person. They can pull a lot of pain on us, sometimes it hardly even allows us to breath, and helplessly, but they can never kill the dignity and will in us. They may think they are the most perfect kind in the world, but again, the most superior is God and only He can judge - and not you to lay your lies. There is always a playbook named Karma, if you choose to live with regrets then it is, if not then it is never too late. I forgive those who have done and said things about me, but whether you forgive yourself or not, I wish you would because it is for your own will. Do not feel guilty for your own action, for it is the choice you have made. Only to find courage in yourself to make things right, that will be the savior of yourself. Then again, those who are selfish and heartless - je n'aime pas qui vous ĂȘtes, mais vous ĂȘtes un idiot putain! Life has a choice, choose it wisely.

Last night, I was enjoying my movie not till somebody text me at late night. I have not heard anything from this girl, "J", for a long time, so I was kinda surprised to see her message. The first thing she asked is if I know some guy name "L", then I told her I do and he's a good friend of mine. The next reply she gave me was that she made out with him at the bar. I was kinda surprised she would do that, because "L" is married with two kids. Well, we all know "L" was kinda playful before and got caught red handed by his wife previously and never thought he would start cheating again. I told "J" to back off because she really needs to do so and stop seeing him, because "L's" wife get really crazy if she knows about this. I hope "J" will take my advice seriously and not crossing the line, even if she does there is nothing I can do. "L" will always be who he is, I guess we know him too well. And "J", she is in desperation for a new guy and keep asking me if I know anyone to introduce her to. I hate this, because I am not a match-making person!

But again, what's up with all the cheating going on these days? Are people too bored? I just don't get it, everybody wants to be pleased and not everybody is born to please! Is this society getting sick or what? People needs to learn to appreciate all the little things and not taking everything for granted. Everybody has a soul and heart - gotta respect if you wanna be treated the same as well. Everyone is everyone else's child and family, and it is never the right thing to hurt them badly. Overall, has everything been happening coincidentally? Maybe yes or maybe no, as far as I know, I am praying for better days and hopefully this pain and loneliness will go away some day.

Life is short, live it to the fullest and don't take it for granted. For what it's worth, it is how much you have given in to the life that is given to you. Live =)

3 comments:

I can be anyone said...

I don't think you would be checking out your comment. But from reading this whole post, it made me realize, I really do need to see you in different perspective and you surprise me a lot. Thank god I never judge someone of thier cover and Its a nice post about what happened in a day and life!

I can be anyone said...

I don't think you would be checking out your comment. But from reading this whole post, it made me realize, I really do need to see you in different perspective and you surprise me a lot. Thank god I never judge someone of thier cover and Its a nice post about what happened in a day and life!

Jacques Yvez said...

Thanks for the feedback. Hope you are well. =)