Monday, November 7, 2011

Let's FOCUS!

First of all, it looks like I have a list of things to do in my life. I must never forget my priority in this. I got a company to run, Ironman 70.3 to complete, plenty of ITU triathlon to compete, Xterra to compete and qualify for Maui again, some marathons to run as well. It looks like I am scheduling myself well for 2012. These will be mine priorities to excel in my career and I believe do it way better than before.

Obviously, with that amount of challenges ahead of me, I gotta reestablish myself and gain my own strength back. I have fallen hard, but I am getting back up slowly. I am coming back stronger and better than before, the old me is gone. In this era, it is the new me now who is Fearless, Selfless and Ruthless. I got what it takes to do whatever I want, I am unstoppable. If you don't see it coming, you might miss the train.

Constantly, I'm gonna keep improving myself. There is much more to learn in Life, as I don't claim myself to be perfect. I make mistakes and so does everybody, yet mistakes will be a lesson and reminder of improvement. Nothing beats the competitiveness of a vast field filled with fearless enemy. The only guts I have are the soul of my courage getting back up to fight for my own freedom.

Unity, the strength of all within myself. To face the world and all the challenges, my soul and heart shall be together as one. Never to be apart again. They have been thrown, but not this time again. I am pulling all my strength together to reunite myself to be prepared for the challenges. I know I can and I will!

Saint, the key of all wisdom. No matter what I do, the most important thing is to have integrity for myself and respect for others. I believe in Life, you're never alone because you will always have people coming in and out of it. Some people will leave beautiful memory, where most will leave footprints, yet some may even stay with you. No one is forever alone, neither in the after life. Virtue speaks of it all, and I shall be blessed in a manner of my respect and integrity for the honor of the Gods.

No comments: