Monday, November 14, 2011

A Diary of Another Day

On Saturday, I did not turn up for PBC Triathlon 2012 which was the first time that I've ever missed. I just didn't feel like competing at all, felt kinda fatigue still and wasn't really in the condition to race. My mum nagged about it when she got home to find out I was not racing and still chilling at home, I was just enjoying my Saturday morning. So I have given it a missed this year, no big deal because there is still next year anyway. Happy training ahead for me!

My Saturday went rather quiet, and decided to hang out with some friends. I went for a test drive in Volkswagen Polo, it's a really nice small car I must say. The acceleration was great, and powerful! But that got me to find out Honda has a new hybrid named Honda CR-Z, it's a sport coupe version which I think I like it very much. But too bad there is no demo car in Miri; it's either you buy it then you see it, or you don't see it at all.

But I got shocked when I received a call from my brother to know that my aunt got hospitalized, so I quickly rushed to the hospital for a visit. It looks like there are too many things going on lately, and the weight on my shoulder just get heavier and falling off. Nothing is ever easy for sure, I guess this is life and I am just living the way it should be - learning to be tougher when the tougher is trying to get you. I feel the pain in every aspect of life, but those pain really got me going to be better. So, I know I will survive because I'm a survivor.

And, guess what? I actually sang for the first time since months and months ago. It was a last minute plan actually, after dinner. I must say my singing was really bad, but her singing was the best, like the best singing I've ever heard of. She could pull that high pitch up into the air and I just went jaw dropped and "Aawwwww!" - no doubt, if she could sing for 7 hours and I bet she could sing any songs better than anyone else. Overall, it was an unforgettable Saturday night - really fun and good to chill.

I am still finding myself losing a lot weight as far as the training is concerned. It's been hard and definitely pushing myself to the wall. I know what I am going through and I just gotta get through it. If I can make it again this time, I know I can make it better. There is no giving up in the liberation of my soul, I know what's ahead and I will get what I want. I only have one goal, one dream and one destiny - it is just me, alone, taking this challenge to a step further. Pain is nothing, quitting is forever, suffer now and it will get better later.

In God's hand I trust, my faith lies in the path of my own. I've walked the path long enough to look back and say I've done it, and I will do it again in the resurrection of my freedom. Let's take this to another level, because I am born for it!

No comments: