Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Into the week

It is the 2nd week into my industrial training now, and I've been learning alot in this company which contributes the powerful knowledge, not to just my studies, but also to my future career. Last week I was placed in the Service Planning department, which was great because I got to meet the clients in Brunei Shell. Then, currently I'm in the Operation Department learning all the key critical items that are used for drilling. Getting my hands dirty on those equipments have been challenging, as there are alot of engineering stuffs involve, but yet that doesn't stop me because I'm learning alot.

Two months in Brunei, sure it feels boring here but reminds me of my school days life back in St.Michael's. Life here is peaceful, calm, and harmonic. I like it in a way where there are not many distractions. So indeed, I'm able to focus even more in my triathlon training here. I'm currently focusing 110% on my running, it's been working great though may be tiring sometimes, but however I hope the result will be good in races.

I feel bored, very...just because I'm in Brunei, but as a matter of fact I do wish for something which is in the hope that time would pass quickly. She has just gone back to Singapore, and not seeing her for a day or two I'm already missing her tonnes. She's truly wonderful and beauitful, the soul of my very heart in every single breath that I take means the whole world to her. I love her and miss her very very much, but as it awaits where time will come and I shall see her very soon in March.

I have realised I have not written any articles in weeks or months. But that would not be gone for long as the presence of my writing will revive itseld again once more, in search of inspiration I have and trying to find the meaning of everything I've done. As soon as classes resume, my hands will once more play the melody of a piano which lies the words of my thoughts.

P.S: I miss you my dear, and I love you with my heart and soul for always.

No comments: