Thursday, January 8, 2009

The 2009

A new year has come once again, 2009. As I can recall, 2008 has been a blessed and great year for me where many happiness and obstacles have played a big role in my life. But truly as it has been, 2008 has given me so much to be even a better person for the upcomings. After all that's left are just memory and history, where the journey ahead is still a long road home.

I'm intensely satisfied with what I have achieved in 2008's resolutions, most were achieved except for one. But then it is alright for there is still another year to try. Seen I have in 2008, done I have in 2008, and those are the most valuables in life that one can ever have are the experiences of everything you may go through. I thank God and my family for everything, if it hasn't been the existence of humanity then perhaps there wouldn't be a day of my existence.

2009 began as I have expected, it is a new year. Yes, everybody loves when it is new, new things are always in favoured by many of course. So as for this year, life has definitely changed a little from the past, or more, and truly adventurous as it will be.
I really hope this year I can achieve even better in triathlon to another higher level, and still continue to live the Olympic Dream where goals are up high and which defines the impossibles. Then of course, my study will be one of my major tagets too as I would like to perform even better than I can do, because possibilies and probability count as so then I would come with greater results level by level.
It is amazing how I found my love life in the very end of 2008, and it is something I have never felt before, so different. As for this year, I hope it will all go well as faith has taken its role. I love her and will always do truly from my heart, and that would mean I will be a very good boy for this year. I really miss her alot right now, as I am away from here. But nevertheless she is right her in my heart and never to be forgotten. The love of a pure brings the faith of two then comes the divine world of his and her's..."I love you".
Dreams do come true, and you just gotta keep living it, because I am the living dream. Hence, career wise I would also perform to my best and give it a shot, because if you don't try then you will never know.

It is always good to try something new and you will always gain experience each time you learn. Plus, that is just me as well because I'm a risk taker and always on the look out to learn and crave for more knowledges. The world is just an awesome place to be, love it or hate as we can only live long enough to see ourselves giving the best for each and every one of our own blood.

I am currently in Brunei and will be here for 2 months, because I am attached with Halliburton for industrial training. And it is only the first and so far I love the working environment, it is great and I'm learning alot. Like I said, the world is an awesome place and knowledge of its kind is just infinite. I'm really enjoying myself here, and at least it is very peaceful here in Brunei which also bring many school days memory back. Oh well, 2 months will be gone very quick and I will just have to treasure all the time I can have here.

Life is just great, when you think it is. So what is you thought? Take a minute or a moment, or all the time you need? Because you will also find something meanigful to yourself, and never regret it for it is your's. Love it? Well, I hope you do it for 2009.

By Jacques Yvez

No comments: