Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Articles 2009

This year with a new experience from the past, I have decided to reshuffle and categorize a new form of articles in my blog. As it has been in 2008, most articles were based on the walks of life, concerning everyday's behaviour and encounters.

So as for this year, the key components will be slightly different as an approach to something new. Instead of focusing one components in an article, I've somehow have rejoined 2 critical keys together to form a directional components in articles. Hence, as I would say it will be certainly something more redefying and catchy.

As to put it up, the combinations are:

Emotions + Earth / Nature = X

Thus, with these combinations for 2009 I hope my articles will be much more inspiring and interesting.

By Jacques Yvez

No comments: