Thursday, June 5, 2008

Stalkers are Back

Here is the weird thing, the stalkers are back again and I'm a little terrified by it. They kept miscalling my phone a night ago and the very next day again, and then I received SMS from an unknown number confessing to me. I was quite confused though as I do not know what the text was all about, as it sounded like as if I'm her boyfriend or something yet I do not know that person at all.

I kept telling her that she must have looked for the wrong person, though I'm Jack, but perhaps it was other Jack she was looking for. When I asked her to identify herself, she just wouldn't do it and continued with her confession. It felt really freaky somehow, and knowing that they were people taking you as a partner without knowing who they are.

So then, I ignored the whole thing and not bothering it anymore. But I just keep an eye out where ever I go because they might just as well follow me if I didn't notice. I'm lucky that I do not go out that often unless I'm out on a date with Evil D'Angel. Then, I also changed my status in Friendster from Single to Married so in a hope that these stalkers would give up.

People are crazy, at some point!

No comments: