Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Females

Women, the attractive species for all men who can’t resist them. They are our partners and the birth giver of the world. Of course, women are indeed the very vital part of our lives as they are human beings as well. Yet, human beings do make mistakes with awful things that happen around us these days. Nobody is ever perfect indeed yet it is the kind of nature that has been in us, instinct, without a doubt. Yet, no matter how miserable certain things can be yet we still do not hesitate to venture for new chances and opportunity.

So recently, I have realised the females surrounding me has come to a point where it is indeed terrifying under certain circumstances. It is not my jurisdiction of prejudice towards the female species to criticise or comment on women of the modern days, it is just those who have made and done horrible things that would certainly need some comments. Comments of mine are just opinions and thoughts of intellectual and logical manner as things are seen realistically according to facts and truth. Now, many girls in my life tend to have the same of natural behaviour and instincts with such an obvious life of theirs which have reviewed to me very often.

Females are known to be soft, gentle, and loving. Yet, it is because of what they are in nature then it portrays them as a very fragile being in terms of that they can be hurt easily. Of course, when playing a role in being fragile isn’t just an act of sympathy yet it is a behaviour that constantly being used as a weapon to melt men’s heart, as men do fall for a pitiful and tearful situation. And yet, it is because of their glass portrayed manner it shows and reviews the sensitivity of a woman, the immature understanding of theirs, and as well as the poison of the evil deeds that have which have been seen and defined as their jealousy. Women are very sensitive indeed as the egoism and selfishness within them has provided a drive towards such behaviour. Thus, many women are unable to accept facts and truth because of their selfishness and egoism that have made them very denial. When they deny and start using excuses which are illogical and irrational at all, that is the key of their escape from the Alcatraz. By escaping from facing the truth, they are able to live in the world of their fairy tales and fantasy which are not realistically at all, though it is a reality to them. Of course, very often such living lifestyle has led many females to a devastation stage of life and often ended up very miserable. Then some females even stay denial even though they clearly know the mistakes and negativities they have, it is not they do not understand but it is because they are stubborn in way that they are selfish.

Women are really stubborn because they have great dignity within themselves, and of course not all have the dignity that we think they do. The dignity I mention here is a form of respect in a way that they protect their own image. Image is certainly important for women because it is their attraction for all men and reputation of themselves. The beauty they have speaks for them well by the very first sight, yet looks are deceiving. Then, their attitudes are often stubborn because of their attitude which can be seen obviously around the women we see these days. Besides, some women are also unable to define their needs and wants because of their desire. The desire to have for the sake of the reputation and their images, the desire and demand to stay and further to uplift their fairy tales. Yet, they often lead to financial problems in women anyway. Hence, they become desperate and the thirst for money.

This is not my criticism in females of course, because these are what I have seen and came across in many dates of mine. Of course, to all the good girls I respect you and appreciate that you stick to your own dignity of life. Even for those who are not doing so well, I still have respect for you because I believe you can change for a better if you give yourself a chance. I have met many nice ladies throughout my life, and they have given me an understanding of how precious a woman can be.
Females are very caring indeed, and very loving. The kind and gentle heart they have represent the tender nature of themselves, yet lovely as they are. Some may be really smart and intelligent, beautiful but yet truly rational and intellectual, attitude wise some are very well manner because their family brought them up well. Thus, these girls have set great examples of beautiful and wonderful women.

In my previous articles, Too many Girls yet it is only Me, I mentioned how many girls I have dated within a week. Thus, I would like to reveal the girls who have set the great examples that I have, in my theory and assumptions, reconsider them to be girls who are really well manner. Of course, they were terrible ones as well which have contributed ideas and more understanding towards females. But no matter how complicated females, yet the only thing we know are certainly assumable that no one is ever perfect indeed. Thus, it is up to our very heart to accept and open to its natural distinctive characteristic.

I love women, great respect for them. Of course, I know some girls out there are either hating me or loving me as friends. I appreciate for those who are my friends, as well as those whom I shared my life with once. The girls around me are often very unique in their own ways because each and every one of them has given me different description at all. Especially those I have dated, but of course I have dated them all, as I should only refer to those whom I have great dates with. Perhaps I should name a few in order to reminisce those wonderful days of mine, I miss those girls yet they are really great friends of my life. I can’t exactly remember how many girls I have dated because it is countless, and I never kept record of it. But yet, the only record I have is the wonderful memory given by them.

Sandickey - She was the girl I dated when I was with my first girlfriend. Sandickey was a great person because she’s very matured and independent. We went out for movies very often, and certain times lunch and dinner, or even breakfast. She’s very adorable for sure, and she was always somebody who would always be there for me when I needed a conversation. Even though she doesn’t show much of a caring person and loving type, yet her personality speaks it all. Of course, when we used to date she was single and I have always been attached. Now she’s attached and I am truly happy for her as she can finally settle down with a wonderful life.

Sara - Sara was the girl I had a crush on back in high school, and I hardly see her. The most we have seen each other was like only 3 times throughout our lives. Even though the first time we met wasn’t a date, as we coincidently met up in Gadong during one of those weekend where I would always go to Bandar for dinner. She was really shy when I first saw her, so was I as I was a very shy guy before. I was really happy to see her, she was really cute and lovely. Then, the second time was when we went to a concert together in Jerudong. Finally, after I graduated from St.Michael’s and I never got to see Sara again as I was too far away from her. I did promise her many times that I would go up to Bandar to see her, yet those promises I made ended up disappointed her. I felt really about it for sure because I really liked Sara a lot back then yet I put her down. So after a few years, we met again last year in Miri as she was here for a weekend with her family. She has changed a lot though, and was not the Sara I used to know, but yet she has always been the beautiful Sara I have always known in my heart.

Syaza - Syaza was my second ex-girlfriend. She was one of the greatest person I have ever dated, and the greatest person ever of my life and most miserable one as well. We pretty much had many things in common and we shared them a lot. She is the only girl in my life that I have experience anything without hesitation and ignorance. She was very responsible, very patience, caring and loving, and very curious, and most of all she was my date of all kinds of dates I have ever had. She always gave herself a chance to try though it may be difficult in some task yet she would give a try. We spent lots of time together, and there were all great times with beautiful memories. She was always somebody would bring my day with her lovely and cheerful laughter which melted my heart. Hearing her soft-spoken words of tender loving was always the inspiration to have a beautiful life. Thus, she is in my list of my wonderful dates.

Sylvia - My buddy, my real bestfriend. The only date we had was when we both were still single. We realised that we had many things in common as well, especially the music and type of lifestyle we loved. She’s very caring, and open-minded in a way where our conversations were unlimited. The only date we had was really funny to me, because it was a Sunday afternoon and I felt very bored so I decided joke around with Sylvia by telling her I was already in Parkson waiting for her to watch a movie. Actually I was at home when I made that call, it was a prank yet she took it so serious that she made it to Parkson to catch the movie. So I had to be at the movie as well in the end, and we watched the movie called The Day After Tomorrow which has forever reminded the both us that the actor in the movie was exactly the same characteristic of me. I remembered well, Sylvia said “Jack Hall was just like you, so stubborn!!!” and I admitted that I was really stubborn because I pushed myself through the impossible. So, we had a fun time in the movie. It was great, and Sylvia is still my great friend until today.

Grace - She was a very adorable and lovely girl, because she has a very cute voice. I dated her in 2005 which we had great times together. She was the type of girl who would do anything just to have as well, it was really fun when we were out all day long. We had fun by the beach, movies, lunch, breakfast, dinner, and just about anywhere we could go in Miri. But Grace was a person with bad temper so things didn’t work out in the end. She was the very first girl to have melted my heart in my life ever for the first time, because she baked me a cheese bake on my 21st birthday and we had a great dinner together in Fratini. She’s very lovely indeed as she’s very playful and know how to have fun. Thus, all the dates we had together were so great and fun to me, she is definitely somebody I would always remember well. But things got bored really quickly as well after a few months, Miri is just too small.

Aisyah - Well, this girl was awesome. We had a scandalicious time together back in 2005, as she was my date out of many occasions and most of my time. Even my coach went “Jack, I know you like Aisyah!” as my relationship didn’t do well with Lizzie back then. Aisyah was a very nice girl to hang out with, again she knows how to have fun and we had great times together. She’s a great lover as well, and she’s really somebody who can have a great talk with.

Yin Yin - This is the most naive and innocent girl I have ever met in my life. She’s so quiet and hardly speaks a word, yet it was to everyone’s surprise that she could talk a lot to me. I met Yin when I was still in college in 2004 during a small gathering in one of the lecturer’s place. Jason, a friend, told me that this girl Yin hardly talks to anybody and have a long-term relationship with a guy. But I got to know Yin somehow as Jason introduced, then it was to Jason and Mdm.Maria’s surprise that Yin could talk very well with me. I did like Yin back then, but when I knew she has a boyfriend so I never bothered to go any further. The first time we dated, it was the longest date we ever had because we were out from afternoon till late night. The date was so simple and yet felt so great, something that I would and have never forgotten. We were out for a movie, it was Harry Potter, then hung around Parkson for a little chit chat. Then we had dinner together, and spent the rest of the evening in San Fransisco. It was great because Yin and I could talk so much that our conversation seemed endless. Till these days, Yin and I still could talk a lot and never stop. She is really adorable and have a very funny personality as she’s easily amused with any jokes. I had a great time knowing her and after all these while, she would always be one of the closest person to my heart.

Dinah - Dina was a girl who is like the bestest friend ever in my life. There is no words I could ever describe Dinah, the only we would always wanna do is hug each other for as long as we could. We hardly see each other anymore these days, yet we spent a lot of times together in college and the greatest date we ever had was a walk in the park till late night and so unforgettable because we spent hours having a great conversation. Dinah is somebody would always be there for me no matter, and we care about each other a lot. Dinah, no words can ever describe such a great girl and yet she is my soul bestfriend and greatest friend ever. -Hugs Dinah-

Oh well, I guess that is all I can say because there are just too many girls I have dated till my list is totally. Not to say totally out, but I get really lazy about it as well. Yet, the females I have known in my life have been both great and not too good to me as well, as everything is never perfect and the good and bad are always there. These were the few girls who have gave me so much in my life, and yet there are still many I have not mentioned here like Ayesha, Elyvna, Ling Huei, Karie, Angie, Eja, Julie, Sandra, Jessica, Tina, Yang Ling, Joey, Jasmine, Jennifer, Elizabeth, Joanne, Jacinta, Jane, Kim, Lucy, Mary, Stefania, Siaw Chyn, Nena, Ovi, Vanessa, Wan Lyn, and many more. But yet, the only thing that I have learned most is female is complicated indeed with uniqueness of their own.

By Jack Ho

No comments: