Tuesday, June 3, 2008

She is Back

I was out on a ride with the 3 brothers on Monday morning, as part of the training. So during the ride, Firdaus was telling me Norno is already backed for holiday. Somehow I was quite happy to hear it as I have not seen her for quite a while, long while. So after the ride, we decided to have lunch in Palma Cafe as I wanted to drop by to see Norno.

I used to go to Palma every single day when I was still attached to Petra, I love the foods there. So it's been a long time since I last had a meal in Palma before Chinese New Year with Eja, and then Wadi. Then, it was a lucky day to have lunch in Palma again on Monday. At first I was a little nervous because I have not seen Norno for about a year, so when I met her I just when a little silent. Dean was giving me a good laugh and he gave me his seat as well because everyone in Palma always knows where I sit.

I thought Norno was gonna ignore me and wouldn't even bother to greet me, but she did and I was surprise somehow. Well, last year there was a big rumor about us having affair and that ruined our friendship, since then we never spoke a word. So now I understand that the rumors were purposely created by my ex-girlfriend for some reasons which I did not know that broke down the relationship. Back then, Norno was really unhappy to hear such gossips going around so our friendship was torn apart. But now, it is clear that our friendship is still alright and not bothered by the past. Yes, we do know people from the past have tried something weird to ruin people's life yet it will never worked on true friendship where as they stay.

So I had a good lunch in Palma, ate my favorite foods and had a good chat with everyone. But most of all, I was really happy to see Norno again and knowing that she is still a friend.

No comments: