Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Class is about Blogging ~ Lolz!!!!

I'm in class right now, supposed to be doing my work but I'm blogging instead as I feel kinda bored. It's already Tuesday today, and I start to realise how fast time passes by. I received a call from Kath a few days ago and was suprised to hear she's already back in Perth. We were supposed to meet up last December in Singapore or Miri but we didn't make it because I was kinda busy that time, so now we're looking forward this coming July or December.

Thanks to Karen for this photo

It was Jiok's birthday last Friday, and I was invited by Karen to a suprise party for her at San Fransisco. Jiok had no idea about it at all, as it was planned by Karen. So all the girls showed up and gave her a suprise, then Jiok was in tears. It was really lovely to see her that night, because I hardly see her around. We all had a great night, and everybody was very happy including myself. But most of all, the birthday girl was the happiest! -Huggies for the birthday girl-

I had a long run yesterday for my Run training, I was out for a 2 hrs run and I covered about 22km. It was hell of a long run, because I started off from my hourse at Pujut then all the way to Luak bay, and then back to Boulevard. It wasn't really that fun after all because there were just too many cars. The hilly part Tanjong and Taman Awam were the killers, because running downhill would really injure my legs. So this morning when I woke up for my brick session, I could feel the pain in my ligaments. In the end I ended doing a 60mins recovery ride, and cut the running because I just couldn't run so I guess this week will be a week of running on grass AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! But I felt really good after yesterday's run, it really built my endurance. I just love what I am doing so far, it feels so good to swim bike and run everyday. But on a Sunday, I'm always out for GOLF!

No comments: