Tuesday, April 15, 2008

COLD COLD COLD!!

It's really cold in the Lab, as we were having class in the lab and I was shaking the whole time while trying to type. It was kinda boring though, so I decided to sms with Jiok. And I was seen giggling by myself while reading Jiok's sms, because it was really funny and lovely. But I got all my work done now, so I'm very till and waiting for my training later.

I didn't wake up for this morning's track session, because I wanted to let my leg rest and heal faster. So Hopefully I'll be able to run soon, yet I still have to prevent running on the road for the moment. I had a great swimming session yesterday, and I did it myself. I did a 5000m straight swim in the pool in 1hr 18mins, I felt like a fish in the tank for once in my life because obviously I was spinning back and forth in the pool for the whole hour!!! It's no fun doing that for sure because all I saw was the lane line and the group swimming beside me. Yet I kept myself calm and focus throughout the swim. I did 5000m straight swim is because I'm off to Labuan for the Open Water Cross Channel Sea Swim next weekend, it's a 5.4km race. So after yesterday's time trial, it's very obvious that I am ready for next Sunday's challenge. Taper training will start next week, so I hope the weather will be alright in Labuan because the sea condition is always the concern. Waves may get chopper on a sunny day, and the sea may looks calm but the current is flowing strongly underneath. So the sea condition is very unpredictable!! But I gotta keep my faith up and pray to God for a beautiful day!

Jason's farewell dinner is on this Friday evening.. A good friend is to leave soon, and I do feel kinda sad about it. Jason is really a good friend of mine, we went training together sometimes, and race together all the time. He's really a strong and tough Kiwi, yet he is always a challenge to me and that makes him a great racing partner because he keeps me going and pushes me through the limit. But I thank Jason for all the great challenges we have overcome!

Jason and I got outta water, he's a fast dude!!!!

No comments: