Thursday, March 26, 2009

Conspiracy of Jacques Yvez

Perhaps it has been a while since my little perfect life has settled down too quietly, not until somebody out there decided to take it out on the street again with all the yadi-yadi-yada. Let say, this time it is about my break up with Victoria, again. I'm indeed very interested to really know the truth about what has been happening or words that have been circling around though, as there have been too many stories created by hypocrites and clowns, which I have never bothered to listen so far. So today, I have decided to dig it out a little to actually know what is going on...and perhaps, it is to my surpise to know whom the hypo

I was surprise to find out that certain people (should I mention names?) actually made fun out of the break up, because obviously I was the one being dumped. But perhaps I was not being transparent enough that being dumped is a good thing at times, which only my very bestfriends know why and the very why it should happen. Firstly, I would like to invite my readers to take a good look in this matter because certainly I will not reveal certain truth (which only a few know about Jacques Yvez & The White Mask). Yes, certainly it seemed foolish indeed for a man like me who has been thrown over a bridge by a woman. But yet, I swam across the river to find another love has been waiting to grab my hand where she pulled me up and we walked away with wonderful smile.

You see, there is no trail being left behind for me to re-divert the course of this nature. Where, I set sail and approach harbors to seek new crews (most of you know what crews I described here) and yet there has always been the biggest fun of all. It didn't matter what has been said regarding my break up with Victoria as at certain stage it is I whom have not lose a single penny of lust, but yet it is those whom have fallen into a donation of a penny in lust. Yes, wise enough I am to clary myself as fair as judgment can be done. Nonetheless, a woman who is to feel uncomfortable shall approach in manner for appealing the truth well hidden within herself. She may have said awful or ridiculous words which fondle the ears of many, but indeed it is a hypocrisy I have never expected well.

"Yes yes yes...what a hypocrite you are indeed" say I.

Then of course, still, it doesn't matter what they have said for I have fulfilled my mission in accomplishment to my goals in the pit, what a strike! Those I celebrate shall be feasted upon my return of a journey, once again we shall share tales of common and never be told again. You and I both know how things work in the world of Le Masque Blanc.

Merci~!

by Jacques Yvez

No comments: