Sunday, March 15, 2009

Answer of Lies

Recently, there have been many speculations and observations regarding matters of how everyone's life is getting affected from the economy crisis. Yet, beyond that there is always other stories to be told rather than just about devastation of financial matters and businesses, and so on.

I don't see how my life is getting affected by the world's ferocious problematic issues. Pretty still the same as I, triathlon and studies, and of course the very thing of the unknown lies the story of Love. I am most delighted for what I have achieved in my studies, I did my internship in Halliburton with a promising career in future, which nothing much to concern but yet to pursue further wise and firm decision indeed. Triathlon, the very sporting lifestyle I live through and defines my eternal life. For as long as I breathe I will never stop in a inch of this path I've taken.

For the past few weeks, I have been hidden and exiled in silence in order to restructure certain things that I have been going through. It could be anything from top to bottom that I see. Yes, for so long as I do know it was I that defines myself as a person. Live as a person I have, and looking back into the past I have somehow realised the changes and patterns of revolution in my life, interesting indeed. I wouldn't be too detail regarding this, as a concern of too long in the writing, so I'm just gonna move directly into one part which may seem interesting to me and you.

Here is another story to be told in the life of modesty, in the presence of a fairy tale once upon a time. Yes, I have been single for over a year and a half since the last break up with Syaza...then of course, some of you may know what happen after that too, no details follow. So came last year, 2008, a blessed year of joy and adventures! It was before Christmas that I met Victoire de l'amour, indeed truly it was wonderful to have met such a profound beauty. Neither I nor the girls could deny my description was beyond the imaginable. Of course, she was listed number in the list as many of you know. For I have to say she's indeed a great person I have came across once again, genuine interaction between the world of lust and freedom love have once more been torn apart. That somehow took away a soul that have dwelled well within me. I never regretted indeed for it is a decision made wisely for I have seem voyages in many sights of love.

Yes, Victoire and Yvez were happy. Most of you knew how wonderful it was, and then...it came the drama behind the scenes. Always remember, there will always be a balance of good and bad precisely as it would adjourned its destiny as it is directed to be. Of course, the problem was basically Victoire wasn't allow to see Yvez by the cold-hearted mother as to her Yvez is just another bad person. Yes, mentioned I have as many of you know how narcissist she was being a mother, the world has no longer been a better place than herself. Of course, the bond of love was strong enough to keep both's together. Right, there was nothing falsely to be accused of because we were doing righteousness and purely dating a positive manner's date! Furthermore, that was just one part that neither it bothered Yvez nor Victoire at heart...yet, it did bother her personally at heart.

So again, I would like to clarify this statement clearly that "In the consent of mankind's philosophy, Jacques Yvez is a man who would only date women younger than him and shall always at hands be pure and faithful to the life he has." and respect that for I do not seem to have caused trouble in you nor him nor her nor them. Not too long ago, after being apart for over month, the relationship finally ended with doubtful manners. You see, I dislike answers or matters that are being left in between a matter of right or wrong. Of course in my decision I would cut the line if I have to logically and rationally after precisely calculative measures. No doubt, Victoire was going through certain hardship to my knowledge and whatever is beyond that I have not see remain unknown, and best kept apart from me to as I do not wish to be confused again. Thus, on a night of silence...the relationship was being ended by a simply phone call made by myself courageously. It was clear that very night Victoire declared the relationship to be ended; firstly mentioned by her aunt that she no longer feels affection, and lastly she is stressed up by her studies. Of course, I took that well as being expected too. So as a legitimate gentleman, I respected her decision as it was wise enough for me to be set free once more, and also to her goodwill in considerations for what would be the best for both's. So again, clearly I was no longer listed in relationship which means I am always single as I would say. No hard feelings nor devastation, a little disappointment in some perspective and yet I took it well enough as a form of lesson. Then yet, our friendship still remains in good faith.

Hence, well enough I have been...then came a few days ago when hes aunt asked of what have I told to people who questioned regarding my relationship. Of course, for I shall not lie to my friends and not to my closest friends who value me more than diamond I have answered them honestly "I got dumped!" which seemed fair enough to put an answer to a question. But I was a little surprised when her aunt says "You shouldn't tell people that because you guys are only taking time off from the relationship" and I was speechless for a moment. I was thinking to myself, was me or Victoire that was not being clear and comprehensively of our situation back that night. Fair enough, the reality is the relationship ended in the initiation of Victoire's decision. So clear enough to me or everyone else that explain logically when 2 people are no longer in relationships, whether time of or space needed or time, it will always be considered a break up...because both are walking its way and apart. Even though if Victoire does wish to resume the relationship, it wouldn't be a problem too for I am not waiting neither herself and yet good faith will always come together.

For that I speak for myself that I am truly being honest to my life, and you my dearest readers. Yet, there are those scavengers who seek gossips and affairs negatively to jeopardize and ruin the life of others will always be ignored...you come in ways of harm, and yet I will come in ways of destruction to your's. Yes, for now I am freely as I am to be for that is my decision in life.

I see different alternatives and solutions to many matters and it is always the very wise decision that takes a good effort for a good or bad outcome. And perhaps, dating isn't a big sin after all when a life similar to mine in no controls shall always have the choice to be chose. Evangeline is avail in times afar, Jewell is seen after ages and rediscover her soul is eventually an ongoing hunt, Stephania has grown wiser to a beauty of lust, while Christine lives with laughter and joy for I could not deny her humor, Phoebe the innocent one meant no harm but goodwill, and Lynette meant certain manners of betrayal and lust. Still more to come for its countless measures are not to been seen and yet to be lived with. So long for I am here, there will tales of all that might be just what you have seek in the awakenings of a new day.

by Jacques Yvez

No comments: