Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Parkour - My Game

Parkour, known as urban free-running, is so much fun when you do it. The very last time I did was a few years back till I got injured in the hip which put it to a stop for me in the end. Ever since then, I have never done it again.

The thing about parkour is it gets really physical and extreme as that is the very nature of the sport. I love it extreme and has been an adrenaline junky since I was young. So I never stop pushing myself to feel that adrenaline rush. The jumps, the leaps, and all the runs in parkour are the combination of all skills that one can evr learn and to master it takes a quite some time.

I guess I'm gonna start doing parkour again before I get too old to regret. I love parkour no doubt as it is in my blood, soon I'll start doing it casually as with the current fitness I have I am capable to do whatever that comes.

Love parkour, love the extreme as that is what I'm all about.

by Jack Ho

No comments: