Sunday, September 2, 2007

What's more to life...

Well, Life is completely single now and it feels different. It has taken me 4 months to recover from the break up, and it has not been easy after all. But through the stormy weather and rough obstacles, I have survived somehow.

I'm seeing myself as a whole different person again, I have more confident in myself and courage to live stronger. What's more important for now is to look ahead and pursue my future, and be a better person. Everyday, I'm just doing my training and studies. I love my sports so I won't quit, and I love my Uni life in Curtin as it's just so great to be back in classes. My whole current life just feel so different, unlike when I used to work I had to suffer all the stress and pressure which had changed me. But now, I got freedom and I'm the Jack that's cheerful and happy!

I may feel lonely sometimes, and it's so envious to see lovers everywhere when I walk alone. But I just gotta look on the bright side, I'm single and I'm so much more open to any suggestions without being control. I make my own decisions and it's all about ebing independent. Some people may hate me, and some may still go out there and spread rumours about me, but what is for sure is nothing's gonna bother me.

I have faith in myself and my life, I like what I do and I do what I like. I don't live my life for others, but I live it for myself as the journey is in my very own hand. Destiny is not being destined by God, yet it is God's power to let you decide your own's destiny. I got my own destiny to walk, and my own dreams to achieve. For all that is...it's just simply me, Jack, living my life.

No comments: