Tuesday, September 4, 2007

a little pick..

I was sick on Monday, had a fever and sore throat. I was feeling unwell the whole day so I had to skip my training. Classes on M0nday was interesting, yet I still feel bored the whole day without my training. Life is really boring without my training!!!!!!

So yesterday, I was feeling totally fine and I got to do my training! I had a Brick Speed Circuit session in the morning, and swimming in the afternoon. Both trainings were fun, especially swimming. Coach Claire couldn't make it to the pool so Coach Sazali had to handle my program. I love my new training with Coach Claire, it's tough but yet I enjoy it. Rhain is a new swimmer to the club too, she just came last week. I was very suprised to see her yesterday when she came into our class in Curtin, as she'll be stayin in Miri for another 5 months before she goes to Australia. Rhain is from Scotland, and she's quite a good swimmer. Welcome to Miri Rhain!

Today is Wednesday, I wanted to run this morning but yet it was raining so I was just sleeping in basically. But I do feel bad about skipping my training though because of the rain. Later this afternoon will be Land Exercise and Swimming, got lots to do later!

One more thing, it's so weird that many people keep thinking I have a girlfriend as I look like I have one. But the fact is, I'm single..and I'm soooo single! Lol!!! I hope not too many people are gonna misunderstand me, I'm really single okay! =D

No comments: